A nutritionally balanced diet can aid in digestive issues, reduce joint pain, diminish headaches, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and even prevent more serious medical conditions. A diet rich in these 10 “super foods” will contain a wealth of vitamins and minerals for your family’s overall optimum health.
1. Berries”Berries are high in fiber, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and pack an incredible healthy punch into a small, readily-available package.
2. Broccoli”Broccoli is high in vitamins A, C, and K, as well as being a powerhouse for fiber.The full explanation can be found at http://www.observer.org.sz/index.php?news=40090
3. Sweet potatoes”an easy substitute for a traditional baked potato, a baked sweet potato will increase your intake of vitamin A.
4. Salmon”salmon is an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential for heart health.
5. Beans”all varieties of beans are loaded with insoluble fibers for a healthy digestive system.
6. Eggs”excellent sources of protein, eggs contain 12 vitamins and minerals in every economical serving.
7. Nuts”nuts come in a variety of tastes and all include heart-healthy fats, protein, and antioxidants.
8. Kiwi”one kiwi provides your daily requirement of vitamin C, along with several other antioxidants.
9. Quinoa”becoming more readily accessible, quinoa is the healthiest whole grain available.
10. Low-fat yogurt”yogurt gives you the best bang for your buck with the highest calcium intake of any dairy product.